7 to 9 division fall and winter house rules
1. 7 v 7 (including goalies)
2. Duration of Game – Two (25) minute halves with a (5) minute break.
3. Substitution – at any stoppage of play (unlimited), must sub at midfield
Each Player MUST Play 50% of the Game (this is not negotiable)
4. Size 4 ball
5. Player’s Equipment – All players must wear shin guards covered by socks, and have matching jerseys.
· Cleats are not required but highly recommended due to variable weather in fall. Indoor at Epic is recommended soccer shoes or turf shoes.
6. Free Kicks - All free kicks are indirect (the ball must complete one revolution). This means that a goal may not be scored until the ball has been touched by a second player from either team.
7. Throw-in from sideline. Players will be allowed (1) re-throw with instruction.
8. Goal Kick – No opposing players within 10 yards of the 18 yard box.
9. Corner Kick – Opposing players should be 5 yards away.
10. Kick-Offs – Indirect kicks, must be touched by at least 2 players
· There will be a strict adherence to the club policy on fair play and sportsmanship for all players, coaches and parents /fans. Non compliance will result in a warning the second offense will be expulsion from the match for player, coach or parent/fan.